Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mangayar Ulagam

 When i was my child wood  time am a very play full girl . My mum is very orthodox and very strict also.  But i got two very good child wood friend  still v r in touch . [ 50 ] years friendship. But now a days v cant keep up like that friend ship[true], Because all due to status & money . But in my life only friends were wel wishers, guidelines , good adviser , and pray for my struggling times. After my 2 nd daughter boned after that only i got too much courage and brave each and everything. I use to advise my daughters be courage and learn how to face it if the struggle comes .


Dear friends   please give respect always your parents and your mother, wife ,daughter. and who is poor status . and try to help them what u can !. MAGAYARAI PIRANDIDA MAA THAVAM SEIDIDAVENDUM.  

That women only sacrificing  her life thro out her life time , For her family  in all kind of work .


good bye 

 meet in next

Iron Lady.If i am always comparing myself with other human beings, I will suffer from ego or jealousy.

1 comment:

  1. First i must say a biggg hats off for keeping up your youth ful spirit and starting a blog when some people of your age don't even know how to work on a computer.

    Very nice ..but change your title for each post Not necessary to retain the same for every blog

    ReplyDelete