Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mangayar Ulagam

     Om Namo Narayana The god is with us only , so that v r living in the world 


Dear My lovable daughters and MY great son in law { like my own son} and MY in laws Mrs& Mr Sambamurthy . First up all i  would like to thak   them  to get a wonderful family touch with them  till my life time .  My guru is my elder daughter NIck name Bobby in every thing she is boosting me to learn what i can do up to my limit.  Do u know one thing  am having wonder ful grand son like kutty krishna Vihaan Sujay  one yr old , he is very cuite and very clever boy.


 wil catch u tomorrow 


 have wonderful Dashara festivels day . LAXMI, SARASWATHY, SAKTHY & bakthi  v need all 4 in our life time who ever it may be.

 Please pray always for the world peace & happiness.

 good bye 


ur good friend

Iron lady 

No comments:

Post a Comment